[TFN153] teh soup rebellion - Â©opyWRITE Infringement
, Loose Breakcore
, Trash Noise
, Experimental Electronics
, Tape Music
, Drug Music
, TRASHFUCK NET
, teh soup rebellion
Artist: teh soup rebellion
Album: Â©opyWRITE Infringement
Style: Musique-Concrete, Noise, Mashcore, Loose Breakcore, Trash Noise, Experimental Electronics, Tape Music, Psychedelic, Drug Music, Avant-Garde
03. Chapter 1: Why Guys Hit Girls
04. Couldn't Find My Rolling Papers, So I Used The Book
05. Escaping From The Oakland County Jail
06. Delusions Of Grandeur
07. Interlude/Beast Of Burden
08. That Getting Arrested In Sherwood Park Blues (Feat. RedSK)
09. RedSK - Introlude: Wanna Match A Bowl? Nah We Got Our Own Weed Kthx!
10. Crank Dat 4:20 (Feat. RedSK)
11. Pot Plant Paradise
12. Photoshopped PicturesÂ© Theme (bonus track)
13. Photoshopped PicturesÂ© Theme v2 (bonus track)
14. We Didn't Start The Fire In Winnipeg Cuz It's A Frozen Shithole (bonus track)
15. Nursery Rhymes You've Never Heard (bonus track)
16. I Got Kicked Out Of McDonald's For Fucking In The Playplace (bonus track)
17. Buck Fush (2006 Bonus Track)
18. I'm To Pussy (What Coke Is To Crown)
Music performed, mixed, and compiled by Scott Gerst.
Tracks 8-11 feature RedSK, either performing or sampled.
Track 16 was featured as an interlude to RedSK's album "Subatomic Space Kitten".
Scott Gerst and Patrick Doyle (of teh soup rebellion and RedSK respectively) were arrested while performing and recording Track 08 for possession of marijuana.
Track 09 was recorded after RedSK was released ;)
Tracks 12-17 are earlier demo tracks from various video projects and random unreleased experimentations from '06-'08.
Track 18 is not a bonus track :D